Cleveland, TX is a town north-northeast of Houston, within the jurisdiction of Liberty County, Texas. The number of people who call Cleveland, TX their home numbers at around 8,000.
Cleveland law enforcement services are provided by the Cleveland Police Department. The Cleveland PD headquarters is located at 226 Peach St, Cleveland, TX, 77327.
Charged with a Felony or Misdemeanor crime in Cleveland?
Contact Houston Criminal Defense Lawyer Jack B. Carroll at 713-228-4607.
“Being Charged With a Crime, Doesn’t Mean You’re Guilty”
Cleveland & Liberty County Criminal Justice Resources
Call Houston criminal defense attorney Jack B. Carroll at 713-228-4607 if you were accused of the commission of a crime in Cleveland and are facing prosecution by the District Attorney in Liberty County, Texas.
Jack B. Carroll has been a Houston based lawyer for criminal defense since 1990 and has won Not Guilty Verdicts from juries in a number of different types of criminal trials. The types of criminal cases Jack B. Carroll has achieved success with, include the following;
- Child Endangerment
- Murder of a Police Officer
- Possession of Child Pornography
- Double Intoxicated Manslaughter
- Felony DWI
- Possession of Dangerous Chemicals
- Possession of Dangerous Drugs
- Probation Violation
- DWI 2nd Offense
- Aggravated Assault
- Felon in Possession of a Firearm
- Family Violence
- Possession of Marijuana
- Habitual Crack Possession
- Possession of Cocaine with Intent To Distribute
- Harassment of a Police Officer – Retaliation
- Criminally Negligent Homicide
- Aggravated Sexual Assault
- Terroristic Threats
- Assault With Deal Weapon.