League City is a city within the legal jurisdictions of Galveston County and Harris County and is located in the Houston-Galveston metro area. The population of League City has grown to over 83,000 residents in recent years.
The League City Police Department and The Galveston County Sheriffs Department enforce the law in the area. The police department is located at 500 West Walker Street, League City, TX 77573.
If You Were Alleged to Have Committed a Crime in League City, TX, call Houston criminal lawyer Jack B. Carroll at 713-228-4607, or Another Qualified Criminal Defense Attorney, for Legal Immediate Representation.
Your Constitutional Rights Must Be Defended
League City-Houston Criminal Justice Resources
- League City Police Department – 281-332-2566
- The League City Jail – 281-338-4291
- The Webster Jail (Houses League City inmates)
- Galveston County Criminal Justice Resources
- Harris County Criminal Justice Resources
Call Jack B. Carroll at 713-228-4607 if you’ve been accused of an alleged criminal offense and facing a court appearance in the Galveston or Harris County Criminal Courts.
Houston Criminal Attorney Jack B. Carroll Has Expertise in the Following Areas of Criminal Law
- Record Sealing
- Non Disclosure
- Sealing Criminal Records
- Drug Crimes
- Sex Crimes
- Probation Violation
- Bails and Bonds
- Motion to Revoke Community Supervision
- Drug Possession
- DWI, DWI 2nd Offense, Felony DWI, Intoxicated Manslaughter, Public Intoxication
- Theft, Shoplifting, Burglary, Robbery
- Aggravated Felonies
- Assault Cases
- Bank Fraud
- Murder of Police Officer
- Drunk Driving
- K2 Defense