Located south of Houston in the legal jurisdiction of Galveston County, TX lies the city of Kemah, TX (Famous for the Kemah Boardwalk) with a population of just under 2,000 people living there.
Kemah, TX has its own police force, the Kemah Police Department, which is located at 1401 Hwy 146, Kemah, TX 77565.
Get In Touch With Houston Criminal Lawyer Jack B. Carroll at 713-228-4607 If You’re Facing Prosecution in Galveston County, TX After Being Accused of a Crime in Kemah, TX.
Felony, Misdemeanor, Drugs, or DWI Cases.
Call me for Free Case Review and Consultation.
Your Constitutional Rights Must Be Defended By An Experienced Defense Attorney
Kemah & Galveston County Criminal Justice Resources
Call Jack B. Carroll at 713-228-4607 if you have been charged with a crime in Kemah, TX and are facing prosecution in Galveston County criminal courts.
Houston Criminal Lawyer Jack B. Carroll Accepts Clients Accused of The Following Alleged Crimes;
- Felony Marijuana Possession Charges
- Habitual Cocaine-Crack Possession Arrests
- Habitual Enhancements (Misdemeanor to Felony Enhancements)
- Motions to Revoke Community Supervision also known as Probation Violation
- DWI Allegations
- DWI 2nd Offense Allegations
- Alleged State Jail Felonies
- Federal Drug Distribution Conspiracy Allegations
- Alleged Meth Lab Operations
- Alleged Possession of Methamphetamine
- Alleged Felony Weapons Charges
- Murder Cases, Intoxicated Manslaughter
- Crimes against police officers
- Drug Crimes
- Sex Crimes
- Firearm Crimes
- Child Indecency Allegations
- High Profile Crimes
- Robbery, Assault, Shoplifting, Theft, Burglary, Federal Bank Fraud.