Galveston, TX is a municipality located to the south of the Greater Houston metropolitan area within the legal jurisdiction of Galveston County, TX, and is home to more than 47,000 Texans.
The Galveston County Bond Office is located at 5700 Avenue H, Galveston, TX 77551 and the Sheriffs Office is located at 5700 Ball St, Galveston, TX, 77551.
Houston criminal defense attorney Jack B. Carroll Will Fight For You In Galveston County If You’ve Been Charged with a Felony or Misdemeanor Criminal Offense.
Call Me at 713-228-4607
Free Consultation and Case Review.
Your Constitutional Rights Must Be Defended By a Board Certified Texas Criminal Defense Attorney if you’re to Have A Fighting Chance In The Court of Law
Galveston County Criminal Justice Resources
- City of Galveston Police Department – 409-765-3702
- City of Galveston Municipal Courts
- Galveston County Criminal Justice Resources
Call Houston criminal defense lawyer Jack B. Carroll at 713-228-4607 if you’ve been accused of the commission of a criminal offense (felony or misdemeanor) in the City of Galveston, and are facing trial in Galveston County, TX.
Jack B. Carroll has been board certified to practice criminal law in the State of Texas for over 23 years.
Cases in which Jack B. Carroll has won favorable results for his clients in the court of law are as follows;
- Cocaine Delivery Felonies (Learn More)
- Marijuana Possession Misdemeanors & Felony Delivery Cases
- Assault and Family, or Domestic Violence Cases
- Criminal Cases involving Adults and Children
- Sex Crimes
- Murder, Homicide, Murder of a Police Officer
- Theft, Shoplifting, Aggravated Robbery, and Bank Wire Fraud (Federal)
- High Profile Narcotics Distribution Cases