Pearland, TX is a city located in the southern half of the Greater Houston metropolitan area. Most of Pearland is in Brazoria County, however, it also extends into Fort Bend County, and Harris County. The population of Pearland is approaching 100,000 and was last counted to have roughly 92,000 residents.
The Pearland Police Department is located at 2555 Cullen Parkway, Pearland, TX 77581, and provides law enforcement and police services for the community.
If you’ve been arrested by Pearland Police and charged with a criminal offense, call Jack B. Carroll at 713-228-4607 for Aggressive Legal Representation.
“I’ve Never Given Up on a Case, or Any of My Clients”
Pearland, Texas Criminal Justice Resources
- Pearland Police Department – 281-997-4100
- City of Pearland Jail – 281-997-5830
- Warrant Listings
- Brazoria County Criminal Justice Resources
- Fort Bend County Criminal Justice Resources
- Harris County Criminal Justice Resources
Don’t waste time, call Jack at 713-228-4607 if you’ve been accused of a felony or misdemeanor criminal offense and are facing trial in the State of Texas.
Attorney Jack B. Carroll Has Expertise in the Following Criminal Law Areas;
- Cocaine and Crack Drug Crime Possession Offenses
- Possession of Marijuana
- Murder, Intoxicated Manslaughter, DWI
- Aggravated Robbery, Burglary of a Habitation, Federal Bank Fraud
- Federal Cocaine Distribution Charges
- Sexual Assault, Aggravated Sexual Assault, Rape, Child Indecency
- Felony Cases
- Federal Cases
- Cocaine Cases
- Misdemeanor Criminal Charges
- Assault with Bodily Injury
- All Theft Related Criminal Offense.
- Federal Bank Fraud, Extortion