The Woodlands, TX is a city (suburb) located north of Houston in Montgomery County, Texas. At last count, the number of people residing in The Woodlands was over 93,000.
The Woodlands, TX lies in 2 counties, Harris County, and Montgomery County.
The Woodlands police services are provided through the Montgomery County Sheriff’s Office.
Houston Criminal Lawyer Jack Carroll Will Fight Criminal Charges Pursued By Montgomery County Prosecutors.
Call 713-228-4607 To Discuss Your Case With a Lawyer Who’s “Board Certified” To Practice Criminal Law.
Most Lawyers Aren’t Board Certified By The Texas Board of Legal Specialization
The Woodlands, TX Criminal Justice Resources
Board Certified Houston Criminal Defense Lawyer Jack Carroll has represented heart surgeons, engineers, school bus drivers, and nurses, who’ve all found themselves in the rare predicament of being criminally accused, and facing the wrath the State of Texas is known to dish out, via the Montgomery County criminal justice system.
If you’ve been charged with DWI, possession of cocaine, endangerment of a child, or murder, I can help you.
If you are guilty as charged and want to limit damages, or your prison sentence, you’ll need a good lawyer.
If you are innocent of all allegations, you’ll need a very good lawyer.
Jack Carroll is one of the best Houston criminal defense lawyers available to the public and isn’t too busy to talk to someone about their case, talk to his current clients, or answer questions of his former clients.
Jack’s criminal defense expertise are in the following areas of criminal law;
- Record Sealing
- Criminal Record Removal
- Criminal Record Expungement
- Expunction of Criminal records
- Criminal Records Sealing
- Non Disclosure Certificates
- Federal Cases
- Fighting the ATF, FBI, and DEA.
- Firearms Cases (Ex., Unlawfully carrying a firearm)
- Alleged Murder, Intoxicated Homicide, Double Intoxicated Homicide
- Alleged Assault of a Police Officer, Capital Murder, Attempted Murder
- Alleged Child Endangerment
- Alleged Possession of Cocaine, Alleged Possession of Marijuana
- Probation Reinstatement, Reinstatement of Community Supervision
- Meth, Meth Lab Operation
- Alleged Drug Crimes
- Alleged Sex Crimes
- Alleged Assault Crimes
- DWI, Felony DWI, DWI 2nd Offense