Located in the northern region of the Greater Houston area within the jurisdiction of Montgomery County, TX, lies the city of Montgomery, TX with her population of just under 700 residents.
The City of Montgomery has is own police department which is located at 101 Old Plantersville Rd Montgomery, TX 77356.
Call Houston criminal lawyer Jack B. Carroll at 713-228-4607 If You’ve Been Arrested For a Felony or Misdemeanor Offense in Montgomery, TX.
Felony, Misdemeanor, Drugs, or DWI.
Free Case Review.
IF YOU SAY YOU ARE INNOCENT, YOU WILL BE TREATED AS SUCH
Montgomery County Criminal Justice Resources
- Montgomery Police Department – 936-597-6434 (Also Try 936-597-6866)
- Montgomery County Criminal Justice Resources
Call Houston criminal lawyer Jack B. Carroll at 713-228-4607 if you’ve been accused of a criminal offense in Montgomery, TX.
Its been almost 30 years since Jack defended his first client in the court of law. Since that time, Jack has worked with hundred of clients, fought hundreds of criminal charges, and gained hundreds of not guilty verdicts and case dismissals from jurors and courts, respectively.
The following list represents Houston Attorney Jack B. Carroll’s criminal defense practice areas;
- Murder, Homicide, Assault
- Family Violence, Domestic Assault
- Felony Marijuana Cocaine, Meth, DWI, and Crack Cases
- Assault With a Deadly Weapon
- Drug Crimes, Sex Crimes, Gun Crimes, Theft Crimes
- Shoplifting Charges, Burglary of a Habitation, Major Theft
- Motion to Revoke Community Supervision
- Federal Cases, Misdemeanor Charges, and Felony Crimes
- Bank Fraud, Manufacturing/Delivery of a Controlled Substance