Plum Grove, TX is a relatively small city located in the eastern region of the Greater Houston area, within the legal jurisdiction of Liberty County, Texas, with a population of nearly 1,000 people.
Police services and law enforcement duties are the responsibility of the Liberty County Sheriff’s Department.
Criminal defense lawyer Jack Carroll Will Fight Any Criminal Charge Brought Against You By Law Enforcement in Plum Grove, TX.
Call 713-228-4607 For a Free Case Evaluation.
Most Attorneys Aren’t Genetically Built to Be Trial Attorneys
Liberty County Criminal Justice Resources
Houston criminal defense lawyer Jack Carroll has successfully fought cocaine possession charges, possession marijuana charges, and DWI allegations.
Call 713-228-4607 to consult with Jack about your situation if you’ve been accused of a criminal offense in Plum Grove, TX.
Houston Criminal Lawyer Jack Carroll is a well respected criminal defense attorney who has been defending the people of southeast Texas for over 20 years. Unlike most Houston area criminal defense attorneys, Jack Carroll is actually Board Certified to practice criminal law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization.
- Cocaine Possession
- Cocaine Distribution
- Manufacture and Delivery of Cocaine
- DWI Allegations
- Marijuana Possession Cases
- Burglary, Robbery, Aggravated Robbery, Theft
- Murder of a Police Officer, Retaliation-Police Officer, Assault With a Deadly Weapon
- Strangulation Allegations, Domestic Violence, Family Violence and Assault
- Protective Order Violation
- Federal Indictments
- Possession of Dangerous Drugs/Chemicals
- Meth Lab Operation, Production of Methamphetamine
- Criminally Negligent Homicide