The town of Hardin, TX is located within the legal jurisdiction of Liberty County and has about 750 residents.
Law enforcement in the area is handled by Liberty County Sheriffs.
If You Find Yourself Charged with a Felony or Misdemeanor Criminal Case in The City of Hardin, TX call Houston criminal defense attorney John Brice Carroll at 713-228-4607 for a free legal consultation regarding your case.
I NEVER GIVE UP ON A CASE, OR MY CLIENTS
Hardin, TX, Liberty County Criminal Justice Resources
Call Houston criminal defense lawyer Jack Carroll at 713-228-4607 if you have been accused of a criminal offense in Hardin, TX.
Jack Carroll’s experience as a criminal defense attorney runs the gamut of criminal charges. Houston Criminal Attorney Jack Carroll has won favorable results in court for the following types of criminal offenses;
- Theft, Shoplifting, Burglary, Robbery (Crimes of Moral Turpitude)
- Rape, Sexual Assault, Child Porn Possession, Indecency With a Child (Sex Crimes)
- Assault, Aggravated Assault, Assault with a Deadly Weapon (Assault and Violence Cases)
- Cocaine Distribution, Cocaine Delivery, Crack Possession, High Profile Drug Conspiracies
- DWI, DWI 2nd Offense, Felony DWI, Intoxicated Manslaughter, Public Intoxication
- Meth Cases, Meth Lab Operations, Possession of Dangerous Chemicals, Manufacturing
- Expunction, Record Sealing, Removing Criminal Records, Expungment
- Federal Bail Bonds, Federal Trials, Federal Drug Conspiracies
- Murder, Homicide, Manslaughter, Capital Murder, Murder of a Police Officer
- Probation Violation, Motions to Revoke Community Supervision.