Liberty County is a legal jurisdiction located east-northeast of Houston, TX and has an approximate population of 75,600.
The headquarters of the Liberty County Sheriff’s Office is Liberty, TX. A few of the cities in Liberty County, TX that operate their own police departments, are as follows;
- and Liberty.
The Liberty County Sheriff’s Office & Liberty County Constables also enforce law in Liberty County.
The Texas Department of Criminal Justice operates 1 prison and 2 state jails for women. The L.V. Hightower Unit prison and the Dempsie Henley Unit, Lucille G. Plane Unit, and the privately operated Cleveland Unit are located in Liberty County.
Towns in Liberty County , TX include;
- Davis Hill
- Moss Hill
- Tarkington Prairie
“Never Let’em See You Sweat.”
Liberty County Criminal Justice Resources
- Liberty County
- Liberty County Court at Law – Phone: 936-336-4662
- Liberty County District Attorney – Phone: 936-336-4609 & 936-336-4610
- Liberty County Sheriff’s Office
- Liberty-Chambers Counties Community Supervision and Corrections Department
- Liberty County Juvenile Probation
If you are facing trial, or a court date, in the Liberty County criminal courts or jail time in any Texas jail, call me immediately to schedule a review of the details of the case.