Texas City is located in both Chambers and Galveston counties. The population of the city is nearly 47,000 and it’s geographically located in the southern region of the Houston metropolitan area.
The Texas City Jail is located at 1801 9th Avenue North, Texas City, TX, 77592.
If You’ve Been Accused of The Commission of A Crime in Texas City, TX call Houston Criminal Lawyer Jack Carroll at 713-228-4607 for Legal Representation.
“Most Lawyers Aren’t Genetically Built To Be Criminal Trial Attorneys”
Texas City Criminal Justice Resources
- Texas City Police Department – 409-948-2525
- Texas City Municipal Courts
- Warrants – 409-643-5841
- Chambers County Criminal Justice Resources
- Galveston County Criminal Justice Resources
Have a pending court date in the Galveston County Criminal Courts? Jack Carroll will fight to defend your rights in the court of law.
Call Jack Carroll at 713-228-4607 if you have been accused of a criminal offense and are facing trial in the Chambers County courts, or the Galveston County courts.
Houston based criminal law attorney Jack Carroll has won most of his cases, including the following type;
- Violation of a Protective Order
- Probation reinstatement
- Cocaine Delivery
- Possession of Marijuana (pot)
- Murder, Assault of a Police Officer, Evading Arrest
- High Profile Cases, Federal Cases
- Crack-Cocaine Possession
- Unauthorized Use of a Motor Vehicle (Car Theft, Grand Theft Auto)
- Double Intoxicated Homicide
- Child Endangerment
- Felony DWI
- Assault with a Deadly Weapon
- Assault with bodily injury
- Discharge of a Firearm – Habitation
- Burglary of a Habitation
- Criminally Negligent Homicide.
Jack Carroll is Board Certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization in Criminal Law.