Fort Bend County is located to the southwest of Houston, TX with portions of Houston within it. As of the 2010 census, over 585,375 people live there.
Law Enforcement in Fort Bend County is handled by The Texas State Troopers, Houston Police Department, Fort Bend County Sheriffs, Katy Police Department, Sugar Land Police Department, and Missouri City Police Department, to name a few.
Towns in Fort Bend County, TX include;
- Fifth Street
- Four Corners
- Mission Bend
- New Territory
- Pecan Grove
- Sienna Plantation
- Long Point
- Powell Point
If accused of a crime in Fort Bend County, TX Call Houston Criminal Defense Attorney Jack Carroll at 713-228-4607 to discuss your case.
“Felony or Misdemeanor, I Will Defend Your Constitutional Rights.”
Fort Bend County Criminal Justice Resources
- Fort Bend County Sheriff’s Dept
- Missouri City Police Department
- Sugarland Police Department
- Fort Bend County District Attorney
- Fort Bend County Courts
- Fort Bend County Court Records
- Fort Bend County Jail Visitation
- Harris County, Houston, & Texas Criminal Justice Resources
- Katy Police Department – 281-391-4848
- City of Katy
- Katy Municipal Courts
- Katy Warrant Listings
Get in touch with Houston lawyer Jack Carroll by calling 713-228-4607 if you’ve been accused of a crime (Felony or Misdemeanor) and are facing trial in the Fort Bend County criminal courts.