Seabrook, TX is a city mainly located within the legal jurisdiction of Harris County, Texas, in the southeast Houston area, but has some of its water surface in Chambers County.
The population of Seabrook, TX numbers over 10,000 people and they have their own law enforcement agency named the Seabrook Police Department which is located at 1400 Cook Street, Seabrook, TX 77586.
Call Houston Criminal Defense Lawyer Jack Carroll at 713-228-4607 if you are facing Criminal Charges in Seabrook, TX.
Felony, Misdemeanor, Drugs, or DWI.
Free Case Review.
NEVER LET ‘EM SEE YOU SWEAT
Seabrook, Harris County Criminal Justice Resources
Houston Criminal Defense Lawyer Jack Carroll is easily accessible by phone, by calling 713-228-4607. YOU WILL NEED an aggressive legal defense if you’ve been accused of a criminal offense in Seabrook, Harris County, TX.
Harris County criminal court judges have been called ferocious in their pursuit of stiff penalties for offenders so you’ll need a good lawyer, especially if you’re innocent.
Houston Criminal Attorney Jack B. Carroll has successfully fought the following charges;
- Cocaine Possession
- Possession of Cocaine with Intent to Deliver
- Marijuana Possession
- Murder of a Police Officer
- Double Intoxicate Homicide
- Possession of Dangerous Chemicals (Meth Lab Operation Allegations)
- Domestic Violence, Domestic Assault, Discharge of a Firearm in a Habitation
- Federal Cocaine Conspiracy (145 Kilos)
- Cases Brought by The ATF, FBI, DEA, Federal Government
- Aggravated Assault, Burglary, Burglary with Intent to Commit Aggravated Assault
- Sex Crimes