The City of El Lago, TX is located in Harris County, TX, in the southeast Houston area, with a population of nearly 3,300 people and is a member of the Galveston Bay Area Community.
Law Enforcement and Police services for the City of El Lago are provided by the Lakeview Police Department which also serves the town of Taylor Lake Village, TX.
Accused of a Felony or Misdemeanor Criminal Offense in El Lago, Harris County, TX?
Call Houston Criminal Justice Lawyer Jack Carroll at 713-228-4607 for a No Cost Legal Consultation and Case Review.
Your Constitutional Rights MUST Be Defended
El Lago, Harris County, TX Criminal Defense Resources
Don’t hesitate to place a phone call to Houston Criminal Defense Lawyer Jack Carroll at 713-228-4607 if you’ve been accused of a criminal offense in El Lago, Harris County, TX.
Criminal Cases Jack Carroll Has Successfully Fought For His Clients Include;
- Aggravated Assault
- Aggravated Assault With a Deadly Weapon
- Assault Causing Bodily Injury
- Assault – Family Violence
- Interference with Child Custody
- Family Domestic Violence – Choking and Strangulation
- Violation of a Protective Order
- Probation Violation of Community Supervision
- Conspiracy to Distribute Cocaine
- Possession Cocaine
- Possession of a Controlled Substance
- Manufacture with Intent To Deliver a Controlled Substance
- Manufacture and Delivery of Cocaine
- Delivery of Cocaine While in Possession of a Deadly Weapon
- Deadly Conduct – Discharge a Firearm – Habitation
- Theft – Shoplifting
- Rape, Sex Crimes, and Possession of Child Pornography