Lake Jackson, TX is a town located within the jurisdiction of Brazoria County, Texas which is located in the southern portion of the Greater Houston Area. The city has a population of over 26,000 Texans.
The Lake Jackson Police Department, and the Brazoria County Sheriffs provide police services and law enforcement to the people of Lake Jackson, TX.
Charged With a Felony or Misdemeanor Offense In The City of Lake Jackson, TX?
Place a Phone Call To Houston Criminal Lawyer Jack Carroll at 713-228-4607 for Legal Representation.
“Most Criminal Lawyers Aren’t Built To Be Criminal Trial Attorneys”
Lake Jackson & Brazoria County Criminal Justice Resources
- Lake Jackson Police Department – 979-415-2700
- Lake Jackson, TX Most Wanted
- Inmate Inquiry and Jail
- Brazoria County Criminal Justice Resources
Call Board Certified criminal law attorney Jack B. Carroll at 713-228-4607 if you’ve been arrested for the alleged commission of a crime in Lake Jackson, and have to make a court appearance in the Brazoria County Criminal Courts.
Jack B. Carroll Will Represent Defendants “Accused” of The Following Crimes;
- Dope Cases
- Drug Crimes
- Violence Related Criminal Offense
- Aggravated Burglary, Burglary, Robbery, Shoplifting, Aggravated Robbery
- Aggravated Assault, Assault With a Deadly Weapon
- Aggravated Sexual Assault
- Possession of Multiple Kilos of Cocaine, Federal Drug Cases
- Sexual Assault, Rape, Possession of Child Pornography, Indecency With a Child
- Deadly Conduct, Murder of a Police Officer, Retaliation
- Domestic Violence, Discharge of Firearm in a Habitation
- Family Violence