Brazoria County, TX is located south of the Houston metro area. As of the 2010 census, the number of people living in this southeast Texas county is roughly 313,000.
The Brazoria County Jail is located at 3602 County Road 45 and is located north of Angleton, TX.
The Texas Department of Criminal Justice (TDCJ) operates six prisons for men and its Region III office in unincorporated Brazoria County. Over 2,500 employees work at 6 TDCJ facilities in the area.
The TDCJ units are:
- Clemens Unit, near Brazoria
- Darrington Unit, near Rosharon
- Wayne Scott Unit, near Angleton.
(The following 3 are co-located in Otey, near Rosharon.)
- Ramsey Unit
- Stringfellow Unit
- C. T. Terrell Unit
Cities and Towns in Brazoria County, TX include;
- Iowa Colony
- Jones Creek
- Wild Peach Village
- China Grove
- Chocolate Bayou
- East Columbia
- Old Ocean
- Turtle Cove
If you’ve been Charged with a crime in Brazoria County, TX call Houston Criminal Defense Lawyer Jack Carroll at 713-228-4607 for a free legal consultation.
“Never Let’em See You Sweat.”
Brazoria County Criminal Justice Resources
- Brazoria County District and County Courts
- Brazoria County Law Library
- Brazoria County Judicial Records Search
- Brazoria County Sheriff’s Office & Jail
- Angleton Police Department
- Alvin Police Department
- City of Angleton
- Pearland Police Department
- Lake Jackson Police Department
- Freeport Police Department
If you’ve been accused of a crime in Brazoria County, TX contact Houston Criminal Defense Attorney Jack Carroll at 713-228-4607 for a free review of your case. Felony or misdemeanor, I will defend your rights.